Wednesday, August 19, 2009

This Is For Them!

Dear lovely friends!

I do miss and love you very much. =)
How can I deny it when every second in my life, you guys does appeared in my mind!
Even when I sleep, one of you must alive in my dream.

Honestly, im not making 'PUBLISITI MURAHAN'
Dat was really true and im tired n sick of it!
Do believe me if u wanna. =)

Yes I admit...im not dat kind of people/friend who knows how to show her love and how to appreciate her friends...but deep in my heart, I just know, right from the start we build this friendship, I will keep it till the end of the day! If GOD let us to do so.

So, I've decided dat I need to do something although it is not 'sweet' at all...but at least..im doing it! hehehe.
And i've borrowed this from the author which I dont know whom...where the only thing dat I know is I like his work of art, and I want to share this with my lovey dovey forever!

If you desire relationships that are deeper and broader, more meaningful and longer-lasting, then remember the word "travel."

  • T is for TRUST .Trust is the glue that holds people together (not Super Glue). A relationship will go nowhere without it.
  • R is for RESPECT "Do not save your loving speeches for your friends till they are dead; do not write them on their tombstones, speak them rather now instead," writes Anna Cummins. It's about respecting others and letting them know that you value them.
  • A is for AFFECTION .Sometimes affection means love. Sometimes it means a touch. Always it means kindness.
  • V is for VULNERABILITY .Though we may feel afraid to let another too close, no relationship will go anywhere without risking vulnerability. Entrepreneur Jim Rohn says, "The walls we build around us to keep out the sadness also keep out the joy." And the love.
  • E is for EMOTIONAL INTIMACY .Learn to be open. Learn to communicate freely. What kinds of relationships you make are largely determined by how openly you have learned to communicate.
  • L is for LAUGHTER Victor Borge got it right when he said, "Laughter is the shortest distance between two people." It's also the most enjoyable.

For relationships that can really go somewhere, just remember the word "TRAVEL."Then enjoy the trip! ( Lets go for the next vacation guys!hahahaha)

Regards,

Si Cantek


3 comments:

  1. having the thought is already sweet.
    tq.

    love u, as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. jap, selame ni kalo aku tls mende2 mcm neh, kire mcm publisiti murahan la? *angkat kening seblah*

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeay! thank u thank u.
    hemph aku xckp mcm tuh pon la.perasan je ko neh.*sambil angkat dedua belah kening*

    ReplyDelete